Envision It. Live It.
Life gets real now. Graduation. Job interviews. Intense competition for the best spots. Give yourself the advantage, with the International Scholar Laureate Program (ISLP).
ISLP is a world-renowned career exploration program for college and university students. With ISLP you’ll gain immersive and international experience in your chosen field, for a competitive advantage that will last a lifetime.
Imagine the impression you’ll make in an interview as you discuss your experience with traditional Chinese medicine, product development at the 3M Innovation Center, or hydroelectricity at the Three Gorges Dam!
There’s No Substitute for Real-World Experience
- Established Experts in Your Field – Our delegations are for scholars, not just tourists. You’ll learn first-hand from advisors who have already achieved success as innovators, professors and practitioners in your chosen field.
- Exclusive Onsite Access – Unique, customized, hands-on activities at key international centers of research, government and business broaden your understanding of today’s global dynamic.
- Interactive Cultural Experiences – Employers seek candidates with an international viewpoint. Increase your “CQ” (Culture Quotient) as you get up-close-and personal with the people, places and perspectives of your fascinating ISLP destination.
- Case Study Competition – Collaborate with team members to solve intriguing issues in your chosen profession.
- Career-Defining Activities – Revisit your goals and define a roadmap for achieving success when you return home.
So Much More Than a Tour
Site-seeing? Absolutely. But with a focus on career immersion,
led by field experts who’ve earned credentials such as:
- NASA Systems Engineer
- Branch Chief at the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Hospital Medical Director
- Presidential Campaign Advisor
- Foreign Service Officer
- Corporate Attorney
- Chief Executive Officer
Interactive. Enriching. Real.
Get ready to see beyond borders and deepen your understanding of your chosen profession, on a global scale. Whether your ISLP delegation takes you to Australia, China, South Africa, New Zealand or the United States, your experiences will be immersive, culturally enlightening and career-enhancing.
Your specific learning adventures will depend on which delegation you select. But here are a few examples of the unique activities you’ll enjoy:
- Exploring the 3M Innovation Center in Sydney
- Examining the role of branding in the Chinese market
- Learning the secrets of Aboriginal bush medicine
- Discussing diplomacy with foreign embassy officials
- Pitching an advertising campaign to Australian heads of business
- Gaining a nurse’s perspective on fighting pandemics
- Engaging in cross-cultural communication
- Visiting Hong Kong, the Great Barrier Reef or a wild game reserve, on ISLP trip extensions
Maximize Your Time
Unlike with most study-abroad programs, you can gain the ISLP experience in 8-12 days.
Free up your summer for jobs or internships!
Summer 2015 Delegations
For summer 2015, your choices of ISLP programs include:
The Delegation on Business and Entrepreneurship
The Delegation on International Relations and Diplomacy
The Delegation on Engineering and Technology
The Delegation on Medicine and Science
Enrollment is Now Open!
Sessions fill up fast. Select your dates and locations and enroll now!
Or contact us for more information at (800) 778-0164.
The Delegation on Nursing and Health Care
Feedback from Your Peers:
- The ISLP experience created a passion in me that I didn’t know I had.”
- “The Australia trip has opened my eyes to the type of career that I can obtain”
- “ISLP has changed my perspective on the world – I now consider myself a world citizen.”
- “This experience truly changed my life and verified my career goal of becoming a human rights attorney.”
- “When I returned from South Africa I tested for my national boards to officially begin my journey as a Registered Nurse.”
- “The experience with ISLP has reaffirmed my decision to go forth with a career in medicine.”
- “The ISLP experience gave me an education that will far exceed the pages of a textbook.”